Friday, May 4, 2007

I will bend over my back for a few dollars (USD only!!!)

I was born in San Jose, USA. I hate that country. It is the Evil of all evil. The Ally of the Israel. The nation of the Kaafir. I will not ever go to the USA unless I get a chance to. At every chance I will condemn the USA and its people. I am pretty sure all the girls there are of low value (I bet they shave their eye-brow and pussy every day, disgusting whores!!!)

Don’t get me wrong though. I would not hesitate a minute to pretend my undying love to this nation of Shaitan when and if payperpost throw a few dollars to my PAYPAL. Then I will write in my Islamic Blog on how good it is to buy a land in Maryland and migrate there! Or buy a second hand car from an anti-Islam redneck bastard dealer! Oh yes!

But be warned though, everything I do, I do it for Allah! So I get paid by PayPerPost (American) in US currency. But I use it to fight that very Shaitan!!! Takbir!!! Yeah I know, sneaky and sleazy. Very smart too. That’s me, MENJ The Moron.

Yeah, once in a while I use the money I get from that Nation of Shaitan to buy bourbon , or subscribe Play Boy. But, a man needs his leisure, kappish?

Now, get out of here!!! Liberal bastards. I will write about that naked hanging man after I write a 5 dollar review about Russian Beauties Dating Site. You just wait!

No comments: