Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'll eat you baby. Hair and all!!!

I own this thing. Or this girl. Whatever. Same difference.

Now, the reason I first own her (it) is because of her bushy eyebrow. Very beautiful. It makes my blood rush down to “that” organ every time! (Maybe I can blame it on gravity, but I think, it’s that bushy eye brow, and another bushy something).

The other day she begged me to shave her eye brow. The nerve!!! Of course I said NO!!! What is the use of owning her then, if she is no more bushy!! I like bushes! I threaten to DISOWN her (it) the minute that bushes are gone. Of course being the thing (or person, whatever) with vagina, she is of no value by her (it) self. The brightest point of her (its) life was the moment I decided she is good enough to be owned, by ME. So, she (it) decided to keep the bushes anyway. I also agreed to keep her (or it). But not before making her promise that she would never ever again think of shaving her eye-brow or cutting her hair!!! She can trim her pubic hair however, once every 40 days as per the holy script. Not a minute sooner, mind you!

You see very bushy, very beautiful, yes?

My bushy girl

Now, do you know why I am so very fond of myself?

Beautiful bushy ME

Yeah, bushy!!!
I am in love with my bushy self. I think I will do me!!! Er….Actually, I sort of already did a few times. Almost broke my neck too!


No comments: